Sign in to follow this  

hello and good day everyone.

somehow Strike fighters 2 ODS lags on my pc if there are many ground units. are there any fix? ive got an I5-8300H, GTX 1050 with 4GB of ram and 20gb ram.

thanks for your answers.

I believe that performance drops mainly due to effects. Try to delete, add effects in the effects folder. Temporarily move the Effects folder and see if performance improves. sometimes, it is a specific model of a tank or aircraft that worsens performance. Don't use this model. Try to usw ENB or other wrappers. i cure my FE performance with it

you have small RAM. Sometimes your aircraft with HD textures will apear black. So dont be shocked by this surprise. 4gb is not enough for "heavy" mods espesialy if they use *.bmp

42 minutes ago, bazillius said:

you have small RAM. Sometimes your aircraft with HD textures will apear black. So dont be shocked by this surprise. 4gb is not enough for "heavy" mods espesialy if they use *.bmp

4gb VRAM aint enough?

ah this is video ram& its completely enough. i thought that you say about RAM which is RAM on board. I had problem with black thextures with 8GB i made 12 gb and it fixed it

1 hour ago, bazillius said:

ah this is video ram& its completely enough. i thought that you say about RAM which is RAM on board. I had problem with black thextures with 8GB i made 12 gb and it fixed it

tried what you recommended and removed effects folder, game seems to run faster now, i would continue to observe it however.