Jump to content

michaelk

ENTHUSIAST
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by michaelk

  1. P.S Check new version
  2. This cockpits tested (created for) as a small upgrade for original Stary' s cockpits (use original Su-11 avionics. You will find the original cockpit in the same section ). I plan small reworking avionics for Su-9's. I create mods/tweeks for me (this is my first public expirience).
  3. View File Su-9/11 Cockpit fix and upgrade Su - 9/11 cockpit by Stary small fix ("as is", more realistic). 1."PKI" gunsight (with static reticle). 2.Radar/weapon lights indicators only (no HUD). 3.Realistic Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (non full complete). Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary). Submitter michaelk Submitted 03/02/2023 Category Jet Cockpits
  4. Version 1.0.3

    202 downloads

    Su - 9/11 cockpit by Stary small fix ("as is", more realistic). 1."PKI" gunsight (with static reticle). 2.Radar/weapon lights indicators only (no HUD). 3.Realistic Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (non full complete). Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary).
    I think nothing "Battle under Senno city July 1941". Short Campaigh by "stormd100" author.
    I think nothing "Battle under Senno city July 1941". Short Campaigh by "stormd100" author.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..