Sign in to follow this  
Peugeot205

Operation Oddysey Dawn Italian Forces Expantion

Now it is Italy's turn.... Special thanks for Teo (Ice man) for the info he gave me about the units:

t4lb.jpg

tq9x.jpg

38od.jpg

g8v7.jpg

rwsy.jpg

gyc7.jpg

ybdf.jpg

fhyc.jpg

dsqr.jpg

zsl7.jpg

Hope you like it...

Cangas

• Like 2

Ejection seat on AV-8B+ missing ...

Will be possible to create an Italian and Balkan terrain please ? !

Well ... If you know add correctly the airframe's components , for theater , make something of serious to envolve most player because many of us are tired of the same things.

I know that some job take time but create all modders something's new please ... thanks and regards

Well ... If you know add correctly the airframe's components , for theater , make something of serious to envolve most player because many of us are tired of the same things.

I know that some job take time but create all modders something's new please ... thanks and regards

About the seat:

6k7h.jpg

About creating something new..... Every day we work doing different and new things.... I encourage you to try to MOD things in the game and share it with the comunity , I think it is the best way of obtaining what you want. That's what I did for example.

WOW!!!  :yahoo:

i can't wait for this!  :gamer:

congratulations for the job

WOW!!!  :yahoo:

i can't wait for this!  :gamer:

congratulations for the job

In the first version of the MOD you can fly the Italian Tornado and the Harrier, however this new version will improve considerabily the Italian means at the campaign.