Dude, I love your Tomahawk model. :)

And I would love to give it a great skin. But I can't. Not like I want to anyway. Some important areas need to be re-maped. The exturnal cockpit, wheel wells, and the radiator cowling front textures. Perhaps you could add separate files for each, simular to that new P-47N.

I could make such an awsome skin for this plane, but I'm not going to put all the hours needed to when it has these problems.

1. This pit is no where to be found. I could be looking in the wrong place, but if its like some other things, it would'nt mater if I found it.

help3.jpg

2. Everything that is green in this pic shares the same mapping, one little square on the skin file. Not good.

help10.jpg

3. Air intake shares the same map as radiator. Makes it impossiable for me to add the level of detail this model deserves.

help2.jpg

I need separate skin files for each of these things, or they need to be added to the main skin file in another way. In some of these white areas.

skin.jpg

I really hope you consider putting some more work in this model. Its one of the best i've downloaded.

Edited by RogueSnake