Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to get back into EAW after many years but I had a bug with the 1.28 mod the last time I flirted with returning to the game which I was unable to fix. In the Battle of Britain campaign as the Luftwaffe the RAF aircraft always chase the Luftwaffe all the way back to their airfields in France. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? I'd prefer to stick with 1.28

Posted

Did you try to update to 1.28a or 1.28b? (assuming your using a non gog version)

Hoping the original programmer seen that issue too. I know 1.28a was a big bug update though.

Other than that, I can not be much help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..