Jump to content

Resident

GROUND CREW
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Resident

  1. Looking to get back into EAW after many years but I had a bug with the 1.28 mod the last time I flirted with returning to the game which I was unable to fix. In the Battle of Britain campaign as the Luftwaffe the RAF aircraft always chase the Luftwaffe all the way back to their airfields in France. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? I'd prefer to stick with 1.28
  2. Hello. Looking to get back into flight sims after a long break, as in since EAW in the 90s, especially interested in the modding scene.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..