Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

on-line Campain with TAW

www.theartofwarfare.net presents the next installment of our on-line campain.We are going to be starting in"The Happy Times"of teh early war and each week offer a new custom mission that represents the entire U-Boat wars.

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to come over to TAW and join us on Saturday nights 9p.m. eastern.We use TeamSpeak and have a great time.

Please feel free to stop by our home at check us out at www.theartofwarfare.net and if you have any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Come on over and join us on the high seas!!

contact me at dagger@theartofwarfare.net

btw.jpg

The Rules are in place and we're getting ready to start,If you would like some really fun Saturday Sub Fun check out TAW and our campain.:

OK First off A BIG thank you to everyone for helping in this..after some talking it over we have set up the basic rules for this new campain:

1)Missions will begin with the earliest date possible.

2)ALL skippers will start with a type 2 boat with rookie crews.After 3 missions crews will be upgraded.

3)upgrades in boats will be based on tonnage during missions to move up will take 50,000 ton to move from type 2 to a type 7,and 100,000 tons to move from type 7 to type 9,with variants available after each 25,000.

4)game settings will be Normal with a limited number of torps for each mission

5)If you are sunk in a mission,your next mission will be in a type 2 boat with a rookie crew,and after that the next mission you will get back your old boat BUT with a rookie crew.

6)Keep an eye on the TAW forums for updates each week as we will post everyones results.If you are interested in joining in the fun let us know.Spread the word!!

7)when submerged there will be no comms,unless and emergency or leaving the game.