Sign in to follow this  
jag

FAC's for strike fighters

I was just wondering if anyone is doing a mod for FAC's.

It would be nice to see a OV-10 Bronco, which was used alot in Vietnam.

Maybe even a OV-1 Mohawk. Even though it was used a little later in the military. Bothe of these would be a great addition to Strike Fighters.

Might not be able to dogfight to well in them, but you could have some good close air support missions.These aircraft might have been used as Forward Air Controllers, but many times they became a grunts only life line.

there are already FAC's in strike fighters...if you fly a CAS you'll be directed to to talk to Snoopy, the area FAC, usualy a O-1E Bird dog, however mine keeps changing to an A-1 Skyraider since I installed that mod.

I am aware of the bird dog in strike fighters. I am also aware of the A-1 because mine is the same way now. But I was wandering if anyone out there is modding any other FAC aircraft.

Guest Ranger332

ov-10 is in the works a "bronco" will be here,then they will do a "mohawk"

Do you have any clue how far along they are, and who is working on them. Also, are they planning any other off the wall planes.

Guest Ranger332

the ones doing it are doing a "tweetybird" currently (A-38)

Thanks for the info. Is there a web page to go and check them out? :shock:

Sorry,one more thing. Was that the A-37(CessnaT-37 Tweet) Dragonfly that they were working on.That would be a great jet also.