Sign in to follow this  
navychief

RAZBAM: The choice of the Naval Aviation Museum!!

Yesterday was a great day for RAZBAM, to say the least. The Naval Aviation Museum at Pensacola has decided to use RAZBAM's creations for their simulators!!!

The RAZBAM A-4 Skyhawk Series, and the T-2C Buckeye Series aircraft will now become part of the simulator program, associated with their "Flight Academy".

I met with the Director of the museum's Flight Adventure Deck yesterday morning; G.R. (Woody) Woodward, Commander, USN, (Ret.). Woody took me on a tour of the simulator room at the museum. Currently, there are only 4 simulators in their setup, but the new "Flight Academy" building, which will soon be built, will have considerably more!

It was truly a remarkable trip. RAZBAM can be rightfully proud that the Naval Aviation Museum has chosen their creations to become part of their curriculum. Furthermore, they definitely want to use the RAZBAM A-6/EA-6 Series, and the A-7 Corsair Series, once they are completed!!!! Way to go, Ron Zambrano!!!

Go Navy, and Go RAZBAM!!!

Navy Chief

post-169-1142469143_thumb.jpg

Edited by navychief

Geez Chief, dont smile so big, people will think you're having too much fun. Reading this makes me wish that the Air museums at either San Diego or Santa Monica here in Cali would try to have something like this. Looks like a trip to Pensecola is in the future for me.

Fly NAVY !!!