Sign in to follow this  
AMRAM

Cluster Bomb Sounds

Hi, I am new and I do not know my way around here. I have sounds for Galanti's Cluster Bomb fix and I would like to share it with the community...but I do not know how to send files to Biohaz for download (I meant on the Downloads section of the Main page). I have been trying very hard but I can't seem to make it work. Anyway, I figured out how to send an attachment by posting on the forum... and it seems to be working. :D

Thanks Amraam, Ill give it a whirl and see how she floats... :lol:

Hi galanti,

Just sent a long message to your PM to try to answer your questions. Let me know if you figured out the bug. The effects & the sound is working well in my computer...

Amraam, I installed the addon and the sound works great, sounds very cool. Big problem though...I have a HUGE drop in framerates. Not sure what is causing it. tried several different aircraft but sim is nearly unplayable. I am gonna uninstall it tommorrow and see what happens.

Sorry to hear that...the ClusterBomb.wav is 703 kb, pretty big compared to the .wav files that come with the game. Pair this up with a sizable blast effect, I could understand the slowdown (I have no slowdowns with Strike Fighters, I'm using a 1gig ram though). Try this one out...I cut more than half of its size, you can still have multiple explosions albeit a short one.

When you drop it in your Sounds folder, just rename it again to ClusterBomb.