Sign in to follow this  
Guest zerocinco

smoke generators

Guest zerocinco

The Cargo Ship sits in Haiphong Harbor and generates smoke. The Generator Building sits in Hong Gai (and now Uong Bi) and smokes. They are entered in the VietnamSEA Targets file. They are not groundobjects in folders in the Ground Object folder. They have no apparent DATA.INI into which to enter emmitter information.

I wish to have a stationary locomotive in the Haiphong Railyard (also new) smoke. I can make it a ground object and it smokes like crazy but then I would have to place it on the tracks exactly butted up against the coal car. Uh-uh.

There are just 3 stations (also new) and only enough track to make a target. It makes sense to place them permanently.

Where is the data.ini for the Cargo Ship in Haiphong Harbor and the Generator Building? Can I do the same with the locomotive?

Guest capun

You are asking the same question in different posts but you are not bothering to read the replies that gives you the answers.

Read your own post about the targets, I gave you the answer for the generator building.

Now about data inis that you cannot find, think about where they could be. Hint, the file end with a .cat

Edited by capun

Guest zerocinco

I was reading them. I was not getting an answer that I could use. That is why I kept posting. I have also PM'ed to people I know. I am not sitting here asking things without trying to find the solution. I don't ask until I have tried everything.

I already did what you suggested. It didn't work. Possibly I did not make myself clear to you. Summarily, I got the wrong answer.

Thank you.

I will do without.

You can choose to ignore any postings that you wish. I wish you would choose to ignore mine. I am not doing this to catch crap.

Edited by zerocinco