Sign in to follow this  

I have only WOV, patched to last version. I'd like to know if I can use with it the mods made for SPF1, like Edward's Korea and Falkland ones and, if changes are needed, which ones are to be done.

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know, Wings over Vietnam and SFP1 use most of the same files. So most mods and addons should work A-Okay.

problems usually come when a mod calls for a file that isn't there - e.g. the Desert terrain.

It's kind of complicated at the moment because Sp4 & it's changes to the file structure means that many old mods no longer install & work simply but require some editing whilst their creators update them..

What about Wings over Europe ?? Still didn't find it in store yet but if it is the same as WOV why buy it !? Moding WOV must be similar ! .... :huh:

What about Wings over Europe ?? Still didn't find it in store yet but if it is the same as WOV why buy it !? Moding WOV must be similar ! .... :huh:

it is - but different terrain, stock aircraft, campaigns etc. & not to mention supporting TK & Third Wire in continuing to support & develop the series further.