Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

weapon pack troubles

I just reinstalled WOV and downloaded the new weapons pack and when I started the game up it said that there was an error in the missle.dll File. So i downloaded the latest service pack and patch and its still doing it! Please help Im going to bash my brains out with a mallet if i dont get help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::sad:

Ok, heres the deal:

1. go to microsoft.com and download direct x 9.0

2. missile .dll generally means that your weapons pack is having trouble. If you modified it in any way or are just paranoid than reinstall it.

3. are you shure you got all the patches including the 5th one that patches the 4th one that patches the 3rd one that patches the 2nd one that patches the 1st one that patches the game?

4. if all else fails than clean off the cd and reinstall it W/O wep pack to make shure it works before getting the weapons pack, if it wont start after you get it than you know were the problem is.

Edited by BOOM