Sign in to follow this  
timber29

Hello

Howdy folks!

I'm new in town, but I've been playing flight sims since....like Falcon came out on the IBM PC XT in the 80's. :crazy:

I've been tearing up Wing Over Vietnam, damn I miss the CCIP pipper! I'm sort of an airplaine "nut". I do a lot of aviation photography. Check me out at www.timshangar.com

Just thought I'd say Hi

Edited by timber29

Hey Tim,

I saw your pictures of the air and space Museum, did you ever get to go to the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center out near Dulles Airport? I went for the first time on Thursday, they have a lot of cool aircraft there. I have a lot of pictures that I'm going to post somewhere when I get the free time. The only downside to it is parking cost a mandatory $12, and if you get hungry there is the most expensive McDonald's I've ever been to inside the museum. Get this, a double cheeseburger was four dollars, a fillet of fish sandwich was four dollars and a medium milkshake was two dollars with tax my total came to about $11, what a ripoff.

Udvar-Hazy Webpage

SP out

Hey Tim,

I saw your pictures of the air and space Museum, did you ever get to go to the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center out near Dulles Airport? I went for the first time on Thursday, they have a lot of cool aircraft there. I have a lot of pictures that I'm going to post somewhere when I get the free time. The only downside to it is parking cost a mandatory $12, and if you get hungry there is the most expensive McDonald's I've ever been to inside the museum. Get this, a double cheeseburger was four dollars, a fillet of fish sandwich was four dollars and a medium milkshake was two dollars with tax my total came to about $11, what a ripoff.

Udvar-Hazy Webpage

SP out

No I havent gotten a chance to visit it yet. I'm planning on sometime next spring maybe. That is one thing about the museums they got you when it comes to food.