Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

another sport..and I'm coaching again

Well for the last 6 years I have been coaching youth soccer here and I decided to take this fall season off and play in the mens league.well my grandson is playing little league football,he's in 4th grade so he was finally able to play.I was enjoying just sitting back and sipping coffee when his coach came over and asked me to help..wellhow do you say no?So I guess this rant is just to vent that I don't get a season off.

Oh yeah my mens league team is off to a decent start as we're 3-0 on top of the tables and I even have a few goals already this season.

he plays soccer till he's old enough for football? :)

i tought most americans don't like soccer hehe

but enjoy coaching and playing...

he actually wanted to play both..but with the practices there was no way..and soccer is getting big around here.I love it.To me it is Football..been playing since the mid 60s.the quality of players improve each year.Also Nasher your national team has one of my favorite players on it in Yossi..he's a great amid fielder that plays for West Ham and has one of the best touches and can finish with power or touch as needed.great pace and is decent in the air.gotta love that!