Sign in to follow this  
CHN-Angel

"Plea for help" a voice that comes from China

:dntknw: Hello, everyone, I come from China, my English is badly.Hope everyone can see understand

I met to bother in the WOE now, I downloaded some airplane documents to put them in the WOE.This includes the EAs-6s MG-29s A C AV-8 Ⅲs J-7s to certainly still have F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14 among them.But the problem is to appear on the F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14.When my driver's among thoses airplane in the F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14 enters game empress my screen will be unsteady.If move an angle of view to open(see right ahead) and then will recover normally, if I wait and will also resolve an unsteady problem of screen in the game lieutenant general Cockpit Texture options adjust place to.But I don't want to do like this, I want to let these airplane with other similar normal.Hope everyone can help for me.

Attention:(I will not modify a document also, to this aspect I am a weak-minded)hope to can solve a method directly for me!

:dntknw: Hello, everyone, I come from China, my English is badly.Hope everyone can see understand

I met to bother in the WOE now, I downloaded some airplane documents to put them in the WOE.This includes the EAs-6s MG-29s A C AV-8 Ⅲs J-7s to certainly still have F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14 among them.But the problem is to appear on the F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14.When my driver's among thoses airplane in the F-16 F/A-18 Fs-14 enters game empress my screen will be unsteady.If move an angle of view to open(see right ahead) and then will recover normally, if I wait and will also resolve an unsteady problem of screen in the game lieutenant general Cockpit Texture options adjust place to.But I don't want to do like this, I want to let these airplane with other similar normal.Hope everyone can help for me.

Attention:(I will not modify a document also, to this aspect I am a weak-minded)hope to can solve a method directly for me!

Hi CHN

From what I can tell - you have downloaded a few planes and put them into WOE.

But with the F16 F18 and F14 the screen becomes unsteady - is that right?

Does this happen only when you load up the above planes?

What do you mean by Unsteady? - Does the whole screen become unsteady or only part of it?

Do you get any error messages?

Have you installed the latest patches/updates to WOE?

Have you got the latest graphics drivers installed for your graphics card?

Ni Hao CHN-Angel!

I have the same issue (a flashing head-up display) with the Hornet and the Tomcat (I haven't tried with the F-16). From what I've learnt, this problem is linked with the graphic card (a GeForce 4 440 MX in my case).

I haven't found a fix yet, so I don't fly those planes, and it's kind of frustrating :(

Ni Hao CHN-Angel!

I have the same issue (a flashing head-up display) with the Hornet and the Tomcat (I haven't tried with the F-16). From what I've learnt, this problem is linked with the graphic card (a GeForce 4 440 MX in my case).

I haven't found a fix yet, so I don't fly those planes, and it's kind of frustrating :(

Your meeting Chinese?Although is a simple salute language this has already made me very surprised.

Yes, the circumstance between I and you is similar, I use of is also a MX440, the edition of my WOE has already get stripe to 07.10.06th.Have no new driver of usage to sit cabin.Drive the F-18 Fs-14 Fs-16s enters game later the circumstance of the screen I will not also use English description, probably be what you say.(a flashing head-up display)。Other airplanes are all normal, if is because of MX440 but have no way to continue to play that really be too regrettable.

Hi CHN

From what I can tell - you have downloaded a few planes and put them into WOE.

But with the F16 F18 and F14 the screen becomes unsteady - is that right?

Does this happen only when you load up the above planes?

What do you mean by Unsteady? - Does the whole screen become unsteady or only part of it?

Do you get any error messages?

Have you installed the latest patches/updates to WOE?

Have you got the latest graphics drivers installed for your graphics card?

The Chinese language send greetings to:你好

This screen is unsteady is not at load of time take place of, but enter game and would appear in sit the cabin angle of view hereafter, I say of the screen is unsteady to mean the screen will be once and once...I don't know how to express this meaning in English.Certainly only at sit cabin inside see right ahead of time will have this kind of circumstance.If change direction the gauge dish to the angle of view perhaps left side again perhaps right noodles this kind of circumstance will disappear.I always also didn't receive any mistake information, my WOE edition is 07.10.06.My sketch card's drive is 4.4.6.7

The Chinese language send greetings to:你好

This screen is unsteady is not at load of time take place of, but enter game and would appear in sit the cabin angle of view hereafter, I say of the screen is unsteady to mean the screen will be once and once...I don't know how to express this meaning in English.Certainly only at sit cabin inside see right ahead of time will have this kind of circumstance.If change direction the gauge dish to the angle of view perhaps left side again perhaps right noodles this kind of circumstance will disappear.I always also didn't receive any mistake information, my WOE edition is 07.10.06.My sketch card's drive is 4.4.6.7

I would say that the MX440 is the problem.

This card despite it being called a "Geforce 4" is more in line with the actual Geforce 2 and you will find that some modern games - like "Heroes of the Pacific" make a point of not supporting it.

Unfortunately the only way around this is to get a newer graphics card.

I would say that the MX440 is the problem.

This card despite it being called a "Geforce 4" is more in line with the actual Geforce 2 and you will find that some modern games - like "Heroes of the Pacific" make a point of not supporting it.

Unfortunately the only way around this is to get a newer graphics card.

Thank you for give my help

I would Be buying new sketch card of a cake of before long, this is I hatch with the long affair.I think I found out reason, thanking you very much

祝你全家幸福