Sign in to follow this  
jagl04

Can I merge WOE over WOV?

Is it posssible to merge woe over wov?. I have just intalled woe and cant find any advantage over wov. Perhaps the landscape of germany is more detailed, and there is a good mig 27 I cantt find in the aircraft download page. The only real difference I have found is that the archives in the planes folders are different and cant be used in wov, at least the mig 27 does not. Have I thrown away my money? I would like to read your opinions.

Thanks

If you already have WOV installed then when installing WOE you should be asked if you want to merge the 2, so yes you can merge the 2.

No, you haven't thrown your money away - you have bought a new terrain, some aircraft (even though 3rd party versions may be available) & some campaigns.

Plus you have supported Thirdwire who I'm sure will continue to provide continuous upgrades via regular patches.