Sign in to follow this  
Goose.

need F4 WeatherEffects

i need F4 templates (only WeatherEffects in .psd or .psp ) but cant find anything :(

On all of the templates I have seen the weathering has been painted directly onto the skin. It hasn't been its own layer. Sorry but I'm guessing you'll have to paint them yourself.

Guest Sony Tuckson

indeed

I don't know for other skinners, but while working on a project, i used several layers, not just background, skin and structures..

I add one for markings that might differ according to camo applied

I add onother one for weathering, so i can offer clean and dirty versions at low cost :wink:

This provide a template with many variations possible and easily done afterwards

one remark for weathering, it differs with camo applied, so it would be hard to offer a "dirty layer" or whatever it should be called

what might be common are eventual oil stains, hydraaulic leaks....

which would add another layer :wink:

he Sony

that is not the Answer that i wont and i dont want to know how you make a Skin ! only want a template with a Weathereffectlayer not Tips

Guest Sony Tuckson

he guy, don't aggress me that way!!!

was just letting you know how it works

I'm in the idea you won't get help if you can't listen to tips or whatever else.....not from me anyway, but I'm sure you don't care, so why would I?