Sign in to follow this  
Eagle Driver

Recording video

I want to get into making Lockon Movies but it's challenging. I've got what I want on a Track File, but that's as far as I've gotten. The manual says to open the track in the mission editor but I can't seem to do this. Without knowing how to do this I can't edit the views in the track or make it an .avi! Help anyone?

hey i might can help u!! they do have a zip file that allows u to record your missions to see what went wrong in your missions. i'm not sure if u can edit the recordings. go here www.lockon.co.uk

At the moment without additional software can I do a mission then replay afterwards and see it from various view points, IE: Outside plane, inside etc. etc. ?

At the moment without additional software can I do a mission then replay afterwards and see it from various view points, IE: Outside plane, inside etc. etc. ?

get in contact with the black sheep retribution squadron. they can make awesome vidoes in lomac. from the credits on their videos i am lead to believe that there is an ingame video maker.

mac

Instead of hitting the "fly" button to start the mission, hit CTRL R. That will record a track for you. At the end of the mission you'll be prompted to name the track. You can watch it and change the views at that time.

Thanks for the props rcmacchipilot. :D

Instead of hitting the "fly" button to start the mission, hit CTRL R. That will record a track for you. At the end of the mission you'll be prompted to name the track. You can watch it and change the views at that time.

Thanks for the props rcmacchipilot. :D

Thanks!