Hi fellas,

Sorry to start a new thread with a slightly similar question. I did change the date as mentioned and flew the F-14 in a 1968 single mission game. However, I noticed the Phoenix missle was not available for loading. Do I need to the make the same date edit in the weapons folder to make the missle and other modern day ordnance available? If so, will I have to continue making this edit after each weapons pack update? Or is this too simplistic?

Thanks, and best regards to all of you who have made this game very enjoyableible.

Super61

Considering that the Phoneix missile didn't come into service until 1976 you shouldn't see it in 1968. If I remember right the ini that you need to modify is the singlemission.ini. There should be a line covering the earliest and latest date. If you modify those dates then you should be able to fly nearly everything out there over N. Vietnam. I think the earliest date support is 1918 and the latest date is 2010.

Thanks Southernap,

One more question. Where do I find the single mission ini? In the main folder?

Regards,

Super61

You will need to get the SFP1 Extraction program located here at combatace and extract that from the missiondata.dll which is located in your flight directory.

You will need to get the SFP1 Extraction program located here at combatace and extract that from the missiondata.dll which is located in your flight directory.

The knowledge base is your friend..... :tomato2: