Sign in to follow this  
BlacK Death

Newb ?

Just found out about this game.

It looks awesome and am curious if there has been a definate release date or if it is even close?

I saw the video and recent screens and am thinking it must be close to going gold.

Any info will be appreciated.

TIA!

Just found out about this game.

It looks awesome and am curious if there has been a definate release date or if it is even close?

I saw the video and recent screens and am thinking it must be close to going gold.

Any info will be appreciated.

TIA!

The planned release date is around Q3 2007, to coincide with the Falklands War 25th Aniversary. Not sure if we can meet this release date, software development is always full of surprises, I don't know one single game project that was released on time and on budget, they always slip, no matter how big or experienced is the team. This is specially true regarding flight simulators, the most complex entertainment software products so far.

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and just learned about your project.

I always wanted to play such a game, the Falklands war combines anything a fighter sim addict wants : vintage jets and weapons, lots of naval ops, isolated battlefield, ...

Keep up the good work, looks great so far ! I really hope your project will get its way to the market.

Regards,

J_R