Sign in to follow this  
Aladar

Ejection Audio

Ejection Audio

View File

These files will replace the "I've been hit" or "Taking damage" audio. I at first replaced the "I'm ejecting" audio but found that those files are almost never heard (I purposefully lost dozens of 8 ship flights and never heard that audio clip". These were taken from Vietnam dogfight audio sequences, they work perfectly for me, so here's hoping they do for y'all too.

Excellent! More 'Nam realism, quite chilling sounds, eerie. Thanks mate, good work!

Excellent! More 'Nam realism, quite chilling sounds, eerie. Thanks mate, good work!

Glad ya like it! :)

:clapping: your sound files, combined with polak's mixing of the default speech to a "staticy VHF" environment, then add YAP's missions, you end up with something so real it is truly spooky. As a combat vet (B-52) of desert storm I admit it it gave me flashbacks. Now if we can just get the threat audio right for the SAM engagements...