index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=1531

File Name: Ki-201 Karyu - Updated!!

File Submitter: Wrench

File Submitted: 12 Aug 2005

File Updated: 29 May 2009

File Category: Axis Fighters

Ki-201 Karyu 'Fire Dragon' Update for SF/WoV/WoE WW2: 46 PTO installs

-From the Original Readme:

With the kind permission of the Dev-A Team, I've made some modifications to the existing Me-262 into the projected Imperial Japanese Army Air Forces Nakajima Ki-201. This was an actual aircraft, under construction when the war ended. Unlike it's smaller cousin, the "Kikka", this aircraft never flew.

But....

If the war had continued on into 1946/47 it is possible they might have.

1/12/07 Update:

This newest version 'fixes' a few problems I had on the original release; it includes a new re-vamped skin with more weathering and a few other fixes I've implimented since the 1st issuance of this "What If..." aircraft.

This skin, being completly fictional, represents the 100th Independant Air Company, whose insigina is the Imperial sigal, circa 1899. There were no distinctive marking differentiating the 3 Chutai's, the differing colors of the tail numbers seperated them.

You'll have individual aircraft numbers for 36 birds; approx 3 Chutai.

A new Revi 16 gunsight has also been included. I've also taken the liberty of giving this aircraft an Allied codename. Since it's based of a wholy German design (and I'm assuming ATI would know this), I've called it "Fritz"

Like the original, this is the FULL aircraft...ready to unzip and fly!

==YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST WEAPONS PACK WITH THE WW2 WEAPONS!! ==

Please read the enclosed readme for full, easy to follow install instructions.

Happy Hunting!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a PERMISSION aircraft ONLY!!! It is not to be included in any mods without express, written consent of the Dev A-Team. It is not to be shared in any other way!! Even though I, The Wrench, am a Freeware Signatory, this mod, and any other mods of DAT Procudts are NOT covered by the Freeware Treaty.

Click here to download this file

As with the Skunworks Me-262, I'm having the ever-present "open canopy" issue on this plane after installing it into the latest WOE version. Any suggestions how to fix this?