-
Posts
28,231 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
184
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Wrench
-
Whooooopss!!!!!
-
that's a real good idea!!! As we only have a few floatplanes and flying boats -- that should work!!
-
IIRC, I turned them off, as due to stupidity of the Game Engine (tm) thinking that all airfields are ALL airfields. Even those made of water. I DO remember they did work, but the game kept putting land birds there, too. You can try and reactive them, by uncommenting out the statements --- If you do, let me know what happens! There should be just the 2, Shortland Island and Reketta Bay
-
Ok, I think Wilches has been assimilated by the Borg!!!
-
I don't normally post this kind of statement, as it might cause the YAP RW guys some issues "them". That IS the DAT Blackbird. One can tell by how it's mapped. Also, that is one shitty cockpit for it. Yeah, I know it's for the Fiddler (Tu-128), but fuck me -- they left the gauge lettering in Cyrillic? None of the readouts have been convert back to US standard. I don't even want to talk about the hit/collision boxes ... Also, lets all think this through -- the SR71 and U2 are the most abso-fucking-lutely useless aircraft that could possibly be added to this game. I will bet Real Money (tm), that the OP has NEVER flown a Recon mission in SF. Because they would have (hopefully) have noticed the Recon Runs (tm) are always run in the weeds. Neither of those birds live down there. I wish I could find the readme from the U2 remod, I gave instructions on HOW to fly a recon mission. By Hand (tm). No autopilot. Back on track, the Blackbird has a mystique around it; i can understand that. But this game is designed for TACTICAL air -- so, whatever. Most just want to say "I fly a blackbird in my game'. So fucking what. Take a Phantom, you'll have more fun. waste of time ....
-
check the inis are NOT in unicode?
-
can't... stop... laughing ...
-
334 is a Marine unit. maybe that's the issue?? Wrong service?
-
Pete and Wilches to the Rescue!!!
-
DA: Might want to let him (the OP) know WHICH YAP mod has the Blackbird, that way he won't be stumbling around looking in the dark As to anything from the DAT, you're better off simply ignoring that they even exist. I mean, even if you do get access to the files, you fart in the wrong direction, and you're banned. Not worth the fucking bullshit Also, a clever enough person could take our existing YF-12, and make it (ie: call it) an SR-71
-
trying to fix this beast -- oddly, never seems to have been released in either SF2 or SF1. Veltro's Re.2005. It's got lots of issues ... FM not the least of them (really? 800kmph cruising speed???). OTH, I did get the DB605 WEP working! (ok, MW-50)
-
Ok, gents what we have here is a Troll. He's posted the same thing in another Forum. I think we have a loser here. IP resolves to Cairo, and the avatar says singapore. I'm warming up the ban stick
-
trolling another forum I see ...
-
Then you should get right on that, shouldn't you?? ========= you do know that game is specifically designed for the 1950-70s, right? Oh, no?? Well it was. Just by pure luck and skill we've been able to make "moderinsh" things work. I'd also suggest LOOKING the download sections before popping off with a statement like yours on your 1st post.
-
<cough> _water.bmp <cough> On an historical side note, the US Navy has called it pilots "aviators" since the 1920s. Since they have to land on that moving postage stamp, it (supposedly) means they're better their Army (later Air Force) counterparts.
- 10 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
don't forget, the OP is converting a STATIC model, not one really designed for flight.
- 30 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- hand tiling
- hfd editing
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I should as The Boss about that ... I've been wondering for some time on that very same thought ...
-
How in hell does the pilot see where he's going with all the "stuff" in the way!!! Jeezz!!!
-
Well, she wasn't bad looking for the timeframe. And we're showing our age if we know what FInal Net is!!! But, having a Six of my own ... hmmmmmmmmm
-
don't hold your breath. learn to live without ANYTHING from there.
-
screen size is adjustable through the "Options" button on the main page in SF2
-
Rats! And here I was going to make comments about "heliographs flashing, reporting on the movement of Martian Fighting Machines"
