Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

AT-6D Texan Yellow Training skin

AT-6D Texan Yellow Training skin

Want a little COLOR in SFP1/WOV? This is the "Yellow Training" skin for Bunyaps' AT-6D Texan/Harvard. This is my second attempt at making a skin for SFP1. While this skin draws on some historical facets, it is basically a fictitious paint job for the AT-6D. I just wanted a nice skin, that looked authentic. I adjusted the stock AT-6D decal placement to be more centered and added numbering decals and noseart. It looks good with any nations' markings on it. I also added Wrenchs' notes on adding lights to the Texan/Harvard. Hope ya like it... :)

Version 1.1 added dirty exhaust and tweaked the colors a bit.

NOTE: I figured out what the problem was with the prop disappearing after a moment. In the "Generic" skin folder for the AT-6D, select and copy the two files PropDiskFast and PropDiskSlow. Then paste them in the AT-6D folder itself, not in one of the skin folders. Viola! you now have prop.