File Name: P-36A.zip

File Submitter: WOLF257

File Submitted: 1 Nov 2005

File Category: WW2 Aircraft

First the disclaimer and legal mumbo-jumbo:

You download and install this add-on aircraft at your own risk, it's been tested on several dis-similar systems and caused no problems but your mileage my vary.

This aircraft model is not endorsed by TK or Third Wire.

The model, cockpit and base paintjob were done by me alone so any errors are my fault, complaints and suggestions should be directed to me at the Stike Fighters Forum at SimHQ.

You are free to distribute this add-on aircraft as long as it's done as the complete orginal zip file including this read-me file.

You are also free to repaint it in any manner you chose.

You are not free to charge for it or otherwise try to make money with it.

Operational Notes:

The P-36 was a fine combat aircraft in it's day. When tested by the RAF against the early Spitfire it was found to be superior in handling in many ways and remained light to the controls even at high speed, especially in the roll.

However, by the outbreak of WWII the P-36 was already outclassed as a frontline fighter.

Be aware that while this plane flys pretty well, it will stall and spin if you push it past it's limits.

The FM was designed to be flown in the Hard setting.

Have Fun.

Last words.

Why did I decide to build WWII planes when there are other sims out that cover the period?

Some of my most enjoyable simming, both on and offline, was with European Air War, I'm a confirmed WWII prop head and I make no apologies about it.

Strike Fighters has given me a platform to indulge in my favorite period to an almost unlimited extent and I'm going to take full advantage of it.

WOLF257

Click here to download this file

why is this, and several other WW2 planes missing, I remember seeing an aircobra, and several other planes that are not here anymore! I know some went to Capun's site.