Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

pcPilot!!! I challenge thee to a duel!

We should set up a time soon, so that I may use you for target practice! :lol: [/b]

Cripes man! I didnt realize you had posted this, sorry.

Now, as to your challenge...You have the gall and dare to challenge ME to combat??!!?? Well, HERE IS MY ANSWER!

...sure dude, anytime, hehe. :D :roll:

How about this coming Friday or saturday nite? I work swing shift during the week so those are my two big nites free. Sunday nite I am usually gaming with the Military Gamers Group, MGG. Anyone else is welcome to join too if you wish. SD, Fast Eagle, MJ, and anyone else with the game. Now I am Pacific time. I can start, say at 4pm PST, that would be 7pm for you east coast boys.

What kind of machine and connection you got? I have cable on a Pentium3 1ghz. I can host, but better if faster machine host. Whoever host can post his IP via email or PM thru Biohaz. I suggest everyone who wants to play, leave your name here in this thread and the host will pm you his IP. I wouldnt post an IP on the forum if you are cable or DSL because of spamming, hacking idiots like GT, etc.

Ill host then unless someone else with a faster machine and cable/dsl wants to. Let me know, when is good. Those times I suggested are just that, a suggestion. If you need a different time, just say so pal. :)

Saturday is a no go, and friday... well sh*t its too late now, sunday is my only chance, or its gonna have to wait till next week.

Sunday evening is possible. I actually work dayshift on Sundays with the scholl district, the rest of the week is swing. I ususally reserve it for MGG but if nothing happens with them we can play. I wont know however till its gametime around 5pm my time. If I can play, I send you an PM at that time. Matter of fatc, Ill send a number of guys here a PM and maybe we can get something going. If this doesnt work, lets aim for next week, say friday evening? Let me know Pal. :)