Sign in to follow this  
Laz

Major Battle in Heat of Battle!

This is an announcment regarding the monthly Major Battle in Heat of Battle, played at -MM!!-Mikes Marauders!

As you all might have seen Heat of Battle are expanding to UO. Because of that I suspect that most, if not all servers running HoB today will be running HoB:UO shortly.

This means that January's version of The Major Battle might be the last on the original HoB!! And you sure don't want to miss that!!

So be there or be square!

The battle starts at the same time and place as always: IP 209.43.65.144:28960 also known as -MM!!- and at 9pm GMT/UTC/Zulu timezone (2200 Central European, 5pm eastern, 4pm central, 2pm pacific) and will probably rage for a long, long time!

I find it amusing that this is the ninth version of Major Battle (the name is a salute to Mike at MM) and at the same time the completion of HoB:UO is coming about.

So as Heat of Battle are getting ready to give birth to another version, branching out to a lot of new players, come celebrate that we where here for the entire duration of a normal pregnancy, fighting and having fun doing so in the Major Battle!!!

If you are new to Heat of Battle, then this is an excellent time to come see what the fuss is all about and get a hang of the game mode and teamwork before the release on UO.

Come join us and either learn the ropes, patiently guided by the veterans and regulars of HoB or come pwn uz all with ur 733t skillz! :good:

Man, do I ever feel stupid! Its Saturday January 6th. Always first Saturday of the month!

it's ok I do that alot.