Sign in to follow this  
Injun_01

Lock-ups during flight using GameSpy

<<S>>BioHaz members. Last night and the night before, I had a problem with my comp locking up during flight while using Gamespy. Ill be somewhere around 2 min into flight and then it locks up. I am using dialup here, with AO-WELL.... :twisted: Could this be a problem with the high level of comp resources use vs. a really crappy connection, or is this the work of evil beings at gamespy??? :D All my other games work fine, even when im runnin background apps. (Although these games dont require as much of my comps resources.) Ive read the other post(s) about the game locking up at the aircraft selection screen, but I have not run into that problem myself yet. (Knocks on wood!!!) I've got the beta release for HL, and will be tryin that on tonight. :D Cya guys around.

System Specs:

Athlon XP 1700+

Gigabyte GA-74RX /333 MHz FS Bus

512 MB PC800 Rambus

Radeon 9700 pro

WIN98se OS (the gamers choice for OS.....Hehe)

Saitek X45

I have a bad feeling it's gamespy...