Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Can Ferrari Still Win?

Will Massa and Raikkonen take the new F2007 Ferrari all the way with Schumacher?

http://www.formula1.com/news/5488.html

They should..BUT the new McLaren machine looks sweet also.and don't forget Honda as they are always lurking around.

& then there's Renault, the BMW Sauber doesn't look bad, who knows what Williams will be like this year, Toyota have the ambition & the $$s ...

Should be an interesting start to the season :smile:

I think Ferrari and Renault will be strong though both teams have lost their world champions. Massa was a good driver last year and I've always thought Raikonnen would do well in a better car though he can switch off sometimes if things are not going his way. McLaren may be the dark horse, to me they were on a bit of a downward spiral after recent years of being at the top but maybe they have something up their sleeve, something that tempted Alonso apart from the money - I'd be dissapointed if he did just do it for the money. I think Williams were way too far off the pace last year to suddenly come good this year. BAR Honda may upset a few people this year.