Sign in to follow this  
Davo4045

AMRAAM F-16 Block 50 and 52 don't work in WOE

Hello everybody i download F-16 block 50 nad block 52, they work on WOE however I can't use the sparrow missiles (AIM7-XXX). How can i do to make these missiles work?

i think becaus the F-16 dont have the mission of intercept,i use the F-16 A Block 15 ADF,by mirage factory.

is a great plane!

but do u have de last weapons pack installed?

How the F-16 won't have intercept missions? I use it on Fighter Sweep, and nothing. Also y download teh F-16 MLU from the same creator, but it have the same problem, NO SPARROW MISSILES. I want sparrows, how can i shot down a MIG 29 OMG without sparrow.....? :sorry::sorry: XD

Where can i get de last weapons pack for WOE,?? If i dowload, can it cause me problem with the other download airplanes?

The latest weapons pack is avaible in the downloads section of this site. I too have had problems with modern aircraft such as the F/A-18 and the F16C. In WOE the AMRAAMs won't work at all with some aircraft but in Strike Fighters they do.

Check the data.ini file for the aircraft concerned. Under the weapons stations heading, check that the pylons have SAHM (for Sparrows) and AHM (for AMRAAMs).

Thanks to everybody i downloaded the new weapons and now everything's ok. Moderator's please close the topic. Thanks to all again

Edited by Davo4045