Sign in to follow this  
Dave

OT: Anyone have an ATI Mobility 1800X?

How do you install new drivers? It keep saying I don't have the drivers that are needed but I do. Is there some trick to laptop vid cards I am missing? I am trying to get rid of that white box on my F-18 huds.

Guru 3D

You can find out a lot of info. I personally downloaded an overclocked driver for my computer and laptop. Lots of info. It helped to smooth out FSX on my computer.

Hope it works

Edited by suhsjake

Well updating the driver didn't work. Any other ideas to get rid of the white square? I did turn the cockpit detail down but that blows. I got a kick ass computer and turning down the cockpit detail sux. There has to be something else to do.

USAFMTL, I have a 1950x pro and a kick ass computer to, but I have the same problem too. My freezes up in the cockpit of the F-18!! Damn White Box

USAFMTL, I have a 1950x pro and a kick ass computer to, but I have the same problem too. My freezes up in the cockpit of the F-18!! Damn White Box

How do we change the cockpit resolution?

You change it in the game options.