I just finished reading Flying Through Midninght, very good book, about a 606th SOS "Candlesticks" pilot, who flew C-123s, in truck hunting and CAS.

Anways, getting back on topic, is anyone working on a C-123? I'd like to make some missions based on this book. It's pretty detailed, and should make very good missions, but there's no C-123. I guess the C-130 can work as a placeholder.

Thanks! :good:

i think a C-123 is being made for the excellent addon "Yankee air Pirate"

"i will start to make some cargos like C-5 and Il-76... "

Please do we need more transports. :biggrin:

For what its worth....

Id love to see a tricked out C-123. It seems to me that the kind of missions described in "Flying through Midnight" would be difficult to accurately model in a game like SFP1. For that matter truck busting missions over the "Trail" in a gunship (AC-119, AC-130, AC-47) while dodging SAMs would be really cool. And following yet another wild a** tangent, would it be possible to fly missions as a FAC in WOV ?

C46TH out