... the sim would accept these lines in the VIETNAMSEA_TYPES.INI:

UseAircraft=TRUE

AircraftType=F-4d_static

instead of:

UseGroundObject=TRUE

GroundObjectType=CGN-9

... then we could use all the static aircraft provided here in the VIETNAMSEA_TARGETS.INI to populate the airfield tarmacs in sim generated missions, rather than just in user created ones. Then, with the SimHq speech mods, Bennus' music, and these in place, I would be in Wings Over Vietnam heaven... Ah, well.... :biggrin:

... the sim would accept these lines in the VIETNAMSEA_TYPES.INI:

UseAircraft=TRUE

AircraftType=F-4d_static

instead of:

UseGroundObject=TRUE

GroundObjectType=CGN-9

... then we could use all the static aircraft provided here in the VIETNAMSEA_TARGETS.INI to populate the airfield tarmacs in sim generated missions, rather than just in user created ones. Then, with the SimHq speech mods, Bennus' music, and these in place, I would be in Wings Over Vietnam heaven... Ah, well.... :biggrin:

why don't you ask TK if it could be made so ( obviously not just for WOV)?

Posted this same thread at Thirdwire. Going over there to check it now. You're right, Buff. I should ask him directly. Just hard for me to ask something of someone I know has as much on his plate as TK. He's given me more than I ever imagined when I picked up that first copy of WOV...