Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Sci-fi's Ghost Hunters

OK who else is addicted to them?I just have to watch them,even taped the Halloween live special,and stayed up for it.

What a great show, I love it! What i like most is Jamie & Grant do not go into everything thinking it has to be a ghost. A good investigation is made and only the facts are used!

my favorites are the ones from the light house in Fla.,the Birdcage,and the Stanley Hotel. those were great.I have them on tape.

My wife has watched a few of these but she always gets upset at them.

"They totally missed that, right there!"

"How can they expect to find anything clunking and banging around like that? Why can't they move around quietly??" :grin:

the light house was great, when you see the person/ghost or whatever it was looking over the handrail gave me chills all over!

the light house was great, when you see the person/ghost or whatever it was looking over the handrail gave me chills all over!

Yes..and the Stanley Hotel(both the first time and the Live show) I really liked those two shows.The first one with the table jumping,and the live show with the girls voice in the cellar.

I don't miss it when it's on..ever.You gotta admit it beats the show on the Travel Channel"Most Haunted"

Yes..and the Stanley Hotel(both the first time and the Live show) I really liked those two shows.The first one with the table jumping,and the live show with the girls voice in the cellar.

I don't miss it when it's on..ever.You gotta admit it beats the show on the Travel Channel"Most Haunted"

It's the best show of its kind right now! I must see, i have it set to tape on my DVR, looking forward to a new season!