File Name: B-57G Modified

File Submitter: Hooah!

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2007

File Category: B-57

This is a B-57G that has been modified with 4x GAU 8 Avenger canons with 3000, 30mm rounds each. Also, the types of weapons available to be carried is now much greater. To help lift all of this into the air, I have added 99999.2 lbs of thrust to each engine. This model is in no way a realistic model. The original B-57G was by ajunaidr. I do not claim to have made this model. All I did was change a couple of things in the DATA file. This is only the DATA file. If you wish to keep the original, make a backup of it, or dont add this one. Just cut and paste to the MBB-57G file in /objects/aircraft/mbb-57g/ folder. When it prompts to copy over click yes. THIS IS ONLY A DATA FILE. YOU STILL NEED THE B-57G FILE BY AJUNAIDR!!! Any damage by this file to anything is in no way my responsability. This file has only been tested in WoE.

Enjoy,

Hooah!

Click here to download this file