Great day in heaven!I finally got those pesky wing tanks to show up. :clapping:

What did you do?

What did you do?

I did it the easy way,I gave up on my first install.That thing was driving me crazy.I reinstalled SFP1 and pached it up to the latest version.Then I put the Korean war air mod into it and Yahooo every thing works fine.

I did it the easy way,I gave up on my first install.That thing was driving me crazy.I reinstalled SFP1 and pached it up to the latest version.Then I put the Korean war air mod into it and Yahooo every thing works fine.

Oh yeah I forgot one thing.After I patched to the latest version,I droped the new weapons pack into it,but I did it a little different.I installed the weapons pack into a folder I created in my documents,then I took the weapons folder it created and dropped it into the games objects folder.I dont know if it made any difference doing it that way,but every thing works and I'm not complaining.

Is the Mig Mad Marine skin available on CA?

No it's a test skin I did last night I'm not done with it yet.

Great day in heaven!I finally got those pesky wing tanks to show up. :clapping:

Good on you mate! Glad you got it all sorted... sorry I could not have been more of a help. :crazy:

Hope you enjoy the Sabres...