Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

New Saitek Drivers

Jeff, might wanna main page this, but I noticed Saitek has revamped their site, with new drivers. Might be worth checking out.

Halleluja! Just installed them, and they are excellent. Now my X-45 works like it always should have, and programming is a breeze.

Moved this to the controllers forum.... ;)

Hmm, would have figured this garnered at least some attention. I mean, I know I'm not the only one with a Saitek stick, or problems.

Guest Ranger332

Warning if your X-45 is working fine before I wont recommend using these .After loading these up my stick was too sensitive had to "rollback" the drivers to get it to work right again.

Note they seened to work faster in the response but just a slight movment sent the jets rolling , maybe if I take the time to get used to it it will be ok but intill I get some time off its just a pain. So if you wont be having time to get use to a NEW stick dont load this driver up untill you have the time for It.