Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

Tomahawks in the game

Guest capun

Just a quick peek on a Tomahawk model working as a SAM. If the patch 2 supports ASM we could use it

Guest capun

Here's the Tomahawk launching

Guest Ranger332

nice work---and will the AFT guns fire to?

Guest capun

Ranger

No, you get to choose either the gun or the missiles. It is a game engine issue. There are several people trying to figure out how to get both weapons to work but no luck.

I modelled another launcher with 4 SeaSparrow, you can launch one, two, three or all but there are no reloads. Once you launch they stop launching. For example if I set it to launch two missiles, the other two just hang from the laucher.

Fates passed me a 3ds sparrow launcher I have not looked at it yet but will sometime this week when I get home, I think its the box launcher found on carriers.

Cheers

Beer

Guest capun

Hi Beer

I found an 8-canister SeaSparrow Launcher in the net. The poly count was very high, I have been working on it to get the count down. Let me know how's your so I don't replicate the same work.

I quick modded a 4-missile launcher out of a Nanuchka e-missile launcher to see how many missiles can be carried and launched. I would be nice to find out how many missiles can we carry and launch. It would be even nicer if the missiles can be launched in selected bursts and repeated.

Another model I am trying to get it work is a firing SCUD-B launcher. Again the poly count is very high, I got the missile separated from the carrier launcher, I need to get the launcher separated from the carrier so it can elevate. Would you believe that one of the high poly count are the wheels and tires!.

probably the same one I found Capun

Cheers!!