Just a quick question, once you have found the Node in the Hex Editor are you supposed to change it or do you just see what its name is and then proceed as you have?

Thanks

Nope, just proceed as I did. The less you fool around with the LOD file, the better.

FastCargo

Something like this? :)

img00004lj2.th.jpg

Ah, so that's what happened to the Ark after 1978! ................................

Ah, so that's what happened to the Ark after 1978! ................................

Yea, yea, it's a fake...:). But it was a similiar shape and size, so it didn't take too much to alter the deck bmp. I figured it would stand in unless someone wants to put forth the time, effort and ability toward a real Foch...

FastCargo

Yea, yea, it's a fake...:). But it was a similiar shape and size, so it didn't take too much to alter the deck bmp. I figured it would stand in unless someone wants to put forth the time, effort and ability toward a real Foch...

FastCargo

No problems :yes:

A real Foch and Clemenceau would add a lot to the sim.

Ok, so is anybody of the modders willing to share

a) the Marcfighter's skins modified for the F-8E

b) the faked Foch

???

Please !!!