Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

Bridges for Verdun

Where's the confounded bridge?!? :biggrin:

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Adding about half dozen bridges for each side as targets. Of course being strategic targets they will be well defended. :wink:

Hey, where's a fly-through screenie? :wink::biggrin:

Nice 1 TS

I was thinking about railways ,the other day. but yer deadright m8 bridges r something that should be there 2, and period houses would be nice, not so new york style flat roofed jobies we got ,I thought some of the hangers r a better shape for 1915 houses , & ambulances r noticeable by there abcense, we already got the canvas topped supply trucks just need a cloned version turned in2 an amb

so many casualties & no1 2 bring un back 2 blighty

cheers M8

I agree. There are a lot of details missing that will enhance the sim. I think its just a matter of time before a lot of things like that get done.

Sorry Viper, no fly throughs unless we can get someone to chage the 3d models. I won't be using the big railway bridge in this mod anyway.

Ok, I went ahead and released v1.0. This one doesn't include the Bridge lods and textures. You will need Gepard's Vogesen Terrain to get the bridge files. Hope to be able to include these in the download in the near future. :good:

OK, we now have V1.1 available. All the Bridge lods and textures are included. Thanks Gepard.

See the First Eagles file announcements page.