Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Mission editor...Thirdwire one of my wishes!

Just a wish for a mission editor where I can place my flight and other assets.and it would work for both single and multiplayer missions.My wish list is short...make the drag chutes work,make the snake eyes available,and add USMC and USN ranks to the campain :D . Other than that I'm pretty happy with things.

Gotta have that editor. I love to make mah own battles and campaigns.

I believe TK has said they are working on a mission Editor, just not sure how big of an editor they are working on. I hope its something like whats in F18, but anything is better than nothing.

I think you'll find the mod importer will be coming first...they are all in the works though... :wink:

Denzil

I can't wait to create my own A2G missions, and maybe some A2A as well. I want to fly some CAS against more than a coupla of tanks, and maybe do a strike against an inhabited airfield.

An mod to change the loudouts of aicraft would be nice too. Image, flying an O-1E with two mini-gun pods!