Would it be possible to get a skin of the Colorado ANG? I live about 200 yards from the runways and watch em fly every day. I am just not good with the AF colors and fonts.

140th%20TFW%20F-16.jpg

4-Ship%20DIA.jpg

Edited by {FL}Hausser

I thought there was one check the USAF skins. Anyways the font Is Amarillo USAF and the tail stripe shouldn't be hard to do.

There is one there by Scrapper, and as nice as it is, it is not accurate. As he stated it is about 80% accurate.

I guess I will just buckle down and delve into the A.F. *shudders* world.

Edited by {FL}Hausser

I got one done, just have to find it.

Yeah I did a Tiger Meet scheme and its at Avsim. Just register at Avsim and you can get it.

I thought there was one check the USAF skins. Anyways the font Is Amarillo USAF and the tail stripe shouldn't be hard to do.

Just curtious... where did you get that font type? According to the US Air Forces website...

Font

In all applications, no matter what the color, the correct font for "U.S. AIR FORCE" when used with the symbol is "Berthold Akzidenz Grotesk bold extended." If "Berthold Akzidenz Grotesk bold extended" is not available use "Arial Black bold uppercase."

and of course I can not find this font for free and do not feel like paying some aite 100$ for it.

Edited by {FL}Hausser

OK I broke down and started this one on my own. I will of course need to shower after painting an Air Force jet... :wink: (Just Kidding)

Phase1.jpg

I must extend 100 million thanks to Timmy for helping me. But here she is. I just need to do a final run down and they will be ready to go.

COANG-1.jpg

Edited by {FL}Hausser