Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

JODY BO IS BACK FROM IRAQ!!! :)

Came in last nite at North Island Naval Air Station after umpteen delays. His mother and I were there to greet him and brought him home. He will be here for 4 days then back to St. Louis where his unit is based. The man has gained weight, looks damn good, gots a tan that's scary, and is cocky as all get out. :)

They didnt see any serious action though they did have a number of "nervous times" and drew down on people quite a bit. They were surrounded by weps, idiots with guns, and explosives most of the time they were there and no one was hurt. The unit came back in one peice. He showed us some great pics on his laptop that he will burn on a cd and send to me when he can. Ill show them off when I get them.

My boy is home.... :D

Thank you Jesus...thank you...

Guest Ranger332

GOOD TO HEAR

SALUTE

Welcome back!

Thank you for a job well done!

Cheers

Beer

Praisin' God with ya PC! A big welcome home and THANK YOU to your son for serving!! God bless ya'll!! - Sledge

Awesome!

Give him a big thanks from me.

Ed Lynch

STS1 (SS)

-Skater