• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.
Sign in to follow this  
PeteSnook

Help with NATO fighters for WOE

Hi. I have a clean, recently downloaded install of WOE, and downloaded the Nato Fighters patches.  I followed the installation instructions, the planes etc appear to have been installed in the right places, but when I run the game I can't select any of the new aircraft, and the envionmental mods don't seem to be working (i.e. the skies seem to still be the same as when I first installed it).  

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Hi. I have a clean, recently downloaded install of WOE, and downloaded the Nato Fighters patches.  I followed the installation instructions, the planes etc appear to have been installed in the right places, but when I run the game I can't select any of the new aircraft, and the envionmental mods don't seem to be working (i.e. the skies seem to still be the same as when I first installed it).  

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Have you've got Patch v08.30.06 installed before NF1 + NF2 instalation?

Patch v08.30.06 get here----- http://thirdwire.com/downloads_woe.htm

Or it is in the download section here at CA.

Edited by kukulino

Doh!  I had read that on the instructions, but assumed that I had the latest version already!  Will try again - thanks for your help.

Let us know if the probelm persists, but be sure to follow the instructions to the letter. :)