Sign in to follow this  
gabilon

Help with MIG-1.42 model

Hi all,

I´m now working on a MIG-1.42 Model for SFP1. I´ve found many drawings and some pictures, but I dont have information about details on: weapon stations, gun location, internal bay (¿?) and airbrakes.

If anyone can provide me with any information, I´ll be very grateful.

Thanks,

GABILON

post-2645-1195595658_thumb.jpg

thats because it never enter on production, and the first protoptype havent hardpointsor bomb bay

in ace combat 5 you can have one base with Ace Combat 5 MiG-1.42 model , if you can check it...

xD

if you understand japanese you can find they solution to this here www.acecombat.jp in ace combat 5 area>world>aircraft

WOW! Since it was a technology demonstrator the MiG-1.44 would not have carried weapons. Ace Combat tells us that it has 2 IRM rails on the wings as you do and an internal weapons bay between the main and front gear. As for cannon, I'm guessing it would have been on the right canard's hub with the fusalauge.

Does it have TVC?

if yes, can you put some screen of it moved? xD

tnkz

Edited by Silverbolt

Does it have TVC?

if yes, can you put some screen of it moved? xD

tnkz

The real MiG-1.44 didn't. It had pylons for tanks inboard of the IRM rails. Then again who knows if a production 1.44 would of had TVC.

http://www.acecombat.jp/ace5/top.htm <--- website Silverbolt was taliking about.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

The real MiG-1.44 didn't. It had pylons for tanks inboard of the IRM rails.

http://www.acecombat.jp/ace5/top.htm <--- website Silverbolt was taliking about.

i dindt visit this site a lot of years xD

i meet the 1.42 in game, but i never more found nothing more that one flight only

some months ago i see a concept of MiG-1.42 single engine, i guess it was proposed to PVO to a low cost solution, but i just found this pic(i try to resize, but still ugly)

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I dont understand japanese. :no:

I read at combatsim that MIG 1.42 was supposed to have 3D vectored thrust. (http://www.combatsim.com/htm/jan99/mig-mapo.htm#cont)

My model is on an early stage and I havent started to work with the FM, but I hope to enable thrust vectoring controls. Nevertheless, it seems there are some unsolved issues with the TVC on SFP1 engine (maybe next patch fix them).

GABILON