And that couldn't make it any more clear to understand what this post started as.

I wasn't flamming any one person. I talk to and stay in contact with alot of modders and just didn't like what

I was hearing. So this being a open forum I wanted to voice my concerns.

You misunderstand... no complains from me regarding the content of initial post. I agree with you... years past I've posted threads of the same vein and venom.

Problem is... all it really does is make "us" feel better for venting.

There are people who criticize because that feel that have an inalienable right to do so. Posts like yours don't bother them because they really don't give a rats arse what you think and will continue to do it just to spite you. Souls lost... can't help them.

Then there are those who lack the right vocabulary to do it without sounding like they are being critical. Obviously with the Internet being a global community, this is a hazard of the job. Time on the boards tends to educate these folks and or their idiosyncrasies become commonplace and it's easy to read into their true intent.

Lastly there are the odd few that just are clueless... No matter how fine a point you put on it, they just don't see a problem with the temperature or attitude of their posts... I consider them our local blondes.

Edited by Zurawski

No misunderstanding Z-man, it's all good brother! :good:

There are people who criticize because that feel that have an inalienable right to do so. Posts like your don't bother them because they really don't give a rats arse what you think and will continue to do it just to spite you. Souls lost... can't help them.

But I can get rid of them.....very easily and their little IP's too. Those are the ones that 95% this thread is aimed at.

Well I hope you all learned something today. I know I have and with that lets press on pilots....