Sign in to follow this  
Deadhead

F15C "Splinter Aggressor"

F15C "Splinter Aggressor"

Here's a close copy of Flanker 562's Ukrainian Su-27 Splinter scheme thanks to him for giving me permission to post. As with my other schemes I only take credit for the work i did on the skin , Decals etc came with the original F15C post.

Use this skin in any way you like ( some new decals might be nice for instance if you know how ) , just give me credit please unless you change it beyond all recognition :)

As always please read the read-me before use and note that I have included alternative Tail/Nose section with Red Star and Tactical Fighter Number.

Have fun and i hope you enjoy.

This and my other F15 skins are meant to be used with the F15C model by wpnssgt which is available in the add-on aircraft section here at CA. They CAN also be used on the F15E also available in the same place but some judicious renaming of skin parts ( eg from F15C-01 to F15E-01) and moving into a file containing F15E data. I'll do a step by step on how to do this when I have a bit of spare time. I apologise for any confusion I have caused , I guess my name speaks for itself eh ?