Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Vulcan

The Legendary Generations 2.3 is LIVE!

The Legendary Generations, verion 2.3 is FINALLY here!

This is an all-in-one download, which means that you need to only install Legacy, patch it, and then download this file and install it, and you're done. This is a HUGE release! It includes a fully-functional Cardassian and Jem'Hadar race, numerous balance tweaks, new sounds, new effects, new ships, etc. This release is also the first release to include what we call the "Official TLG balance". That is, the ships are now what we consider as canon as they can be, and the current balance is what we plan to keep. So, start developing strategies, because things from here on out will stay balanced to the current setup.

Following is a list of just some of the new things in this release:

<> The Cardassian race

<> The Jem'Hadar race (Both found in the TNG era, under "Era Specific Races")

<> Both of those races are fully MP-playable

<> MANY new Maps, most of which are very large

<> New Sound effects for the quantum torpedo

<> Improved textures on several ships

<> GREATLY improved gameplay and balance

<> Wolf 359 ships, such as the New Orleans, Springfield, etc

<> Complete statistics for each ship, allowing you to really chose which ships fit your combat style

<> Fully-functioning tractor beams! Tractor friendly or enemy ships, if their engines are out.

Next, some screenshots:

Snapshot002.jpg

Snapshot004.jpg

Snapshot006.jpg

Snapshot007.jpg

Snapshot008.jpg

Snapshot009.jpg

Snapshot011.jpg

Snapshot013.jpg

Snapshot014.jpg

And finally, here's the link:

[[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TLG 2.3]]

You can visit our forums HERE, if you wish to comment, discuss, or otherwise contribute to our mod.

Thank you very much! :D

Thanks! I am still working on getting this here, sorry for delay. I will be downloading it and giving it a run soon.

No worries man, we completely understand. It's a HUGE file, so don't worry about rushing. We can use our link as long as we have to.

Hope you enjoy it! I know we're all pretty proud of it.

Thanks! I am still working on getting this here, sorry for delay. I will be downloading it and giving it a run soon.

Any progress on getting 2.3 here? (after two years and three months?). Our servers block downloads from Filefront. I got them to unblock http://www.tlg.reswebservices.com/, but it looks like the DNS changed and everything is on "www.itsamadhouse.com" and I don't want to bug them again. D/L's from here work fine, but only up to 2.2 is available.

Thanks in advance!!!