Sign in to follow this  
feldwebel

Join my designed battle and watch yourself compete using LOMAC

What I am doing is a sort of 'community battle', if you will. I am designing a mission to be flown, maybe several if I get enough participation, using community members. To participate is simple, just reply to this post with your callsign, (Ex. "MadDog") and specify the team you wish to join, and pick your fighter from the list. There are two teams, United States, and the Soviets.

There will be two teams, 2 squadrons per team, and 3 pilots for each squadron, making for a total of 12 pilots. There will be one flight lead for each squadron who is responsible for mapping the course your squadron wishes to take to complete the specified objective, and also to specify the plane to be flown by the squad. I need 4 leads, 2 for each team, 1 per squadron. These spots will likely be taken up quick depending on participation so be sure to check posts made before yours to make sure there is an open position. For everyone else, just chillax.

List of aircraft:

U.S.A.:

F-5E

F-14A

F-15C

F-16A

F-16C

F/A-18A

F/A-18C

Soviet Union:

MiG-23MLD

MiG-25PD

MiG-25RBT

MiG-29A

MiG-29S

MiG-31

SU-27

Here is the map to be plotted specifically by the Team Leads and emailed to me, Pokeytrev13@hotmail.com. When plotting be sure to specify take-off point, waypoints, and landing point. If you wish you can specify altitude and air-speed if you wish, otherwise I will determine it for entertainment. A great program to map with is MSPaint; or whatever you should choose. The line-tool is invaluable. The Mission is a fighter sweep, total air superiority.

post-30369-1200193641_thumb.jpg

When emailing me be sure to entitle the topic as "LOMAC Battle". I will then take the teams waypoint sheet and plot accordingly. Be sure to include, Callsign, callsigns of the members in your squadron, aircraft selection, and of course the edited mission image.

Currently Signed up:

U.S.A:

Squadron A:

Lead:

Flight 2:

Flight 3:

Squadron B:

Lead:

Flight 2:

Flight 3:

Soviet Union:

Squadron A:

Lead:

Flight 2:

Flight 3:

Squadron B:

Lead:

Flight 2:

Flight 3:

I strongly encourage participation. I will take several screen shots after the battle has commenced and will post the best ones. You can rejoice when you shoot down another member of the forum and have a screen-shot to prove it. If this works I plan on continuing with more missions, and more complex mission types. All flights will be flown by the computer, I cannot determine the results.

At the end of the mission I will also give a detailed analysis including kill tally and stats.

Also I got the idea from a member of the something awful forums. The name escapes me.

Edited by feldwebel

Here is an example of what the squadron leader should e-mail to me when his team is assembled. All it is, is a simple edited image of the desired waypoints he/she wishes for the squadron to take.

post-30369-1200205054_thumb.jpg

Edited by feldwebel